Jio Free WiFi Calling roll out from January 7 to January 16, 2020 in Pan-India at Free of any Charge. It will soon start Free Wifi Calling roll out in whole of India after January 16, 2020
Now It’s Jio Free WiFi Calling Service after Airtel. The next network service provider Reliance Jio is all set to begin it’s Wi-fi Calling services from January 16, 2020.
Reliance Jio has claims that its Wi-Fi calling service will be available at free of Cost. However, all you need is to be on an active Jio tariff to avail it.
Free Calls over Wi-Fi service has been launched by Reliance Jio to let it’s users make and receive calls over any Wi-Fi network.
Jio is all set to roll out the Free Wi-Fi calling services in India from January 16, 2020 on all the Smartphones including iPhone that supports Wi-Fi Calling Features.
Features of Jio Free WiFi Calling
- Stable and clearer calls : Make crystal-clear voice and video calls over Wi-Fi.
- Make calls from anywhere in India
- Extended indoor coverage : Always keeps you connected in case of network dark spots
- Works on any Wi-Fi network
It support both voice (VoWiFi) and video calls over any Wi-Fi network. to avail voice or video calling without any delay. However, the Wi-Fi calling functionality on devices need to be activated.
Jio claims that its Wi-Fi calling service is available at free of cost. This means that you don’t need to purchase a separate tariff or recharge plan to avail its benefits.
However, you need to have an active Jio tariff plan on your number and a smartphone with Wi-Fi calling support to be eligible for this new service. The service is also operational for voice and video calls made during roaming
Steps to enable Jio Wi-Fi calling on an Android phone
You need to follow the three steps below to avail the service.
- Once you’ve connected your device to a Wi-Fi network, you need to search for Wi-Fi Calling or Wi-Fi calls option by going to the Settings menu.
- You’ll need to enable that Wi-Fi calling option to make your phone supportive to the new service.
- Now, your Android smartphone will seamlessly switch over between VoLTE and Wi-Fi networks during voice and video calls.
In addition to Android smartphones, iPhone users can experience the Jio Wi-Fi calling service. It is recommended to use the latest iOS version to avail a smooth calling experience on a Wi-Fi network.
Steps to activate Jio Wi-Fi calling on any iPhone Device
You need to connect to an active Wi-Fi network to avail the benefits of Jio Wi-Fi calling on your iPhone. You can select a Wi-Fi network by going through Settings > Wi-Fi or by switching to the Control Centre.
- Once you’re iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network, tap Phone and then select the Wi-Fi Calling option.
- You’ll now get a screen from where you need to enable the Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone option.
- Now, Jio will seamlessly switch over between VoLTE and Wi-Fi networks during voice and video calls.
Nice blog thanks for sharing such a great information.
I liked that it comes with Octa-core processor in this price range.
Dear Manish, Thank You for your valuable suggestion. Please note that we update our list with at least Best 3…
Mobile which is not available yet for purchase,You are mentioning that as first. Iam searching to buy within a day…
[…] Also Read OnePlus 8 Pro Complete Specifications and Prices […]